Pulled Pork BBQ with Grilled Sweet Potatoes
4 lb shoulder or pork roast
1 TBSP minced garlic
1 1/2 cups organic apple cider vinegar
1 yellow onion
2 large sweet potatoes
Cooking Instructions for Roast:
- Peel and slice yellow onion.
- Place meat, minced garlic, onion and apple cider vinegar in crock pot or slow cooker on low for 8 hours.
Cooking Instructions for Sweet Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel and cube sweet potatoes
- Cover cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Drizzle cubed sweet potatoes with extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Cook in the oven for 20-25 min
Cooking times may vary from oven to oven.